If you would like to make a complaint about UKCISA or its services, you can contact us.   

We are unable to deal with complaints about an educational institution. Additionally, we cannot offer advice through our complaints form. For advice about a specific situation, students can contact our qualified student advisers on our student advice line and UKCISA members can use our member advice line 

What is a complaint?  

We are committed to providing the best possible service to our members and supporting them to deliver an excellent international student experience in the UK. However, if you’re unhappy with our service, we would like to hear from you so that we can resolve any issues.  

You can make a complaint about UKCISA’s services including: 

  • member services  
  • our staff 
  • advice
  • training courses 
  • events and conference 

If you wish to make an independent complaint about UKCISA’s immigration advice, you can contact the OISC. 

How to make a complaint 

We hope that any issues can be dealt with informally, openly, and when they first occur. In the first instance, we suggest that you discuss your concerns with the relevant staff member at UKCISA or their line manager to resolve the complaint informally.  

If you consider the initial complaint to have been dealt with unsatisfactorily, or your complaint is too serious to be dealt with informally, please fill in our complaints form 

We take all complaints seriously, and we are committed to investigating them proportionately and appropriately.